Despite its age (over forty years), email is a vital tool for any company, and any employee can use it. But this simplicity has also given rise to a significant risk. It’s enough to trick the recipient into clicking in the wrong place for an attack to succeed. That’s why intruders so widely use it. About 70% of successful attacks worldwide use email as a starting point.
So, it’s essential to have an excellent email protection solution like FortiMail.
- Artificial intelligence-based protection from FortiGuard
- Protection against zero days and sophisticated malware thanks to integration with FortiSandbox
- Advanced security for Exchange Online and Microsoft 365
- Proven effective in independent tests over many years
- Protection against ransomware
- Detection of email impersonation
- The malware detection rate of 99.84% and 99.98% for spam.
- Inbound email protection
Fortimail protects you against the latest email threats, such as phishing, ransomware, zero-days, and executive email fraud.
- Protection of privacy and outbound data leakage
Fortimail monitors outgoing data flows and blocks sensitive data. It can also automatically encrypt outgoing emails. The recipient needs no third-party software to decrypt them.
- Microsoft 365 protection
FortiMail provides enhanced security for Exchange Online, such as sent email reminders and real-time scanning.
- Multi-client and multi-domain functions
FortiMail meets the needs of MSSPs, ISPs, and Managed Service Providers for their email security services.
- Integration with the Security Fabric
FortiMail integrates with FortiSandbox, FortiSIEM, and FortiSOAR to increase protection and automate many operational tasks.
- Email continuity
FortiMail compensates for outages in cloud or on-premises email services, keeping email available and secure.
Our FortiMail expertise
Nellsoft has been working with FortiMail for many years. With customers of all sizes and industries worldwide, it has a wealth of experience. Nellsoft will help you make the most of your investment.